[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:23:48 UTC 2013

I agree with Mike, that if you find your sugars dropping overnight, and
you are awake, test and make a record of the level, time and any
activity you may be doing, such as pacing, grin.

Before I was given the greenlight to try getting pregnant, I spent three
months following a strict regimen of testing, diet and activity, and I
recorded everything; this included intimate activities with my husband,
smile. My point being that every little thing, and big thing too,
affects our sugars and sleep and over-all health.

The more info we can provide our doctors, the better grasp they can have
of our diabetes and health in general.