[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Sat Sep 7 19:49:46 UTC 2013

I didn't say my sugars were, or were not dropping overnight, I asked if
they're supposed to drop during sleep.
There is irefutable evidence that congenitally blind people have
trouble with sleep patterns, because of no day night/darklight
schedule, because light doesn't get through to the pineal gland which
is behind the eyes, and regulates sleep/wake cycles.
Like Mike my use of a cpap has nothing to do with diabetes. I don't
think it ever has, so that's one thing we can't blame on diabetes.
Linda.