[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 20:07:06 UTC 2013

I have been told that your lowest blood sugar levels occur in the wee hours
 of the morning.  Now with the newer type of insulins I do not know if that
 still holds true.

In the 55 years I have had diabetes and have been on insulin, it was going
back quite a few years, it was recommended that you take a evening snack.

I have suffered severe insulin reactions in the night time.  So that  is my
2 cents on that.

I never did have any trouble before I went blind with my sleeping either,
but I have been told I have non 24 hour syndrome.  So running yourself
around does not mean you will get normal sleep habits.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 9/7/2013 3:50:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,