[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 22:40:13 UTC 2013

My lows tend to be mid-morning, so again, depends on the person. And I
rarely eat bedtime snacks.

And as for what will help you sleep or not sleep, again, depends on the
person and not stats. For some, physical activity throughout the day
helps them sleep better, while for others, not so much. Because of the
baby, I usually exercise between 10 and 11 at night, and I don't fall
asleep any quicker, and this is also after a day of chasing a super
active, climbing, ornry one-year-old.

So really, generalizations can't be made.