[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sun Sep 8 22:35:25 UTC 2013

Hi Bridget,
The good thing is that when you give treats at home on occasion children know they are not forbidden and therefore do not gorge elsewhere.
I think making your own baby food is a good idea. When kids eat better they are less likely to become Type 2.
When I had my girls I made their food because they needed food which was pureed or ground.
Baby Food was for the times we went away where I couldn't take foods I made or take a hand grinder with me.
Colleen Roth