[Diabetes-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: DrMirkin's eZine: Intensityorduration?, kidney stone risk, more . . .

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:39:31 UTC 2013

Wow, Bridget!  My thoughts exactly.  And one more:  Exercise has been shown
over years and years not to work for helping people lose weight.  Regardless
of how much you do, unless you're an elite athlete, you will not lose weight
by exercising.  However, exercise is extremely important for helping to
maintain weight loss, reducing blood pressure, blood sugar, depression, and
all kinds of other things.

Sandi