[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:39:04 UTC 2013

Lately I've been hearing more and more medical scientists say that even a
multivitamin is at the least wasteful and at the worst dangerous.  Omega-3
supplements are no longer recommended to prevent heart disease.  It made
sense they should work--but they don't.  Eating fish in moderation is still
a good idea--the omega-3's in fish are effective--but as happens with so
many supplements, they are either ineffective or have a very slight effect.

Sandi