[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:28:59 UTC 2013

Depends on how fast you take it. When I was a teen, I ran five miles
almost daily for my exercise, and in my early 20's, I either ran
outdoors or on a treadmill, and I could do five miles in 45 minutes to
an hour. I now exercise for about an hour to hour-and-a-half now, which
includes time on the elliptical, ballet barr and stretches. So it really
doesn't take that much time.