[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Sep 13 15:17:15 UTC 2013

If I didn't watch the show, I wouldn't know what is out there, what is
happening to folks who do different things.
I with lots of wisdum do my own thing, not worrying what anyone thinks
about it, as long as my doctor and diabetic coordinator agree with.
The rest I read and learn, then if I want to take it on fine, if not
that is fine with me to.
I have learned allot, there are some on this list I have followed all
the way on their health what changes they have made and so forth.
Dar will do it Dar Dars way, and that is fine with me.