[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:19:51 UTC 2013

Agree with Mike. I think we all have probably not followed our testing
routine as tightly as we should.

I know with baby now, I find it difficult to test on such a tight
schedule as I did before. I roughly test within a certain time-frame,
but if I have a day out of wack in terms of when and how often I test, I
know stressing about it can be just as bad as not testing at all; at
least close, smile.