[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Count-a-dose and Syringes

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:25:42 UTC 2014

You mean to tell me nobody has heard anything I have said the last two years question question question this is just exactly what I have been saying. I it's been harder and harder for him for me to get needles with the right links for the count it does. I have been saying thatnow, four, I can't tell you how long. Anyway, that's okay. At least now, I am not the only one who realizes this. Have a great day gang. Burn

Sent from my iPhone