[Diabetes-talk] Pocket Pal

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 22:22:04 UTC 2014

I read in January Diabetes Forecast of the Pocket Pal  glucose monitoring
device made by lifestyles innovations by Dario.

It sounds like a small device that holds all testing supplies, and you
remove a  piece that goes into the  ear jack of your IPhone for testing and
you can manage all sorts of  things related to your control, Glucose
reading, logs etc.

I don't' think this was the device recently referred to on here? I thought
it was  something from one touch?

But could be one touch is made by Dario?

Anyway, I tried to submit an inquiry on its usefulness w/VO, but does anyone
know about this glucose monitoring system?

Tamera