[Diabetes-talk] i need help with drawing up my insulin how do you blind diabetics do it?? i have to have a friend do it for me i take two kinds of insulin two hundred units of one then i take forty five units of another three times a day i would like to be more independ

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:09:19 UTC 2014

                 Good Morning!!

Bern here!!!  I've been on this list since dirt and know nearly everyone
who writes in unless, of course, if they're new.  Please don't let any
more time go by.  I've been drawing up my own insulin for 20 years or so
now.  So, please call me as soon as you're ready on my landline:
443-315-5080.  I can then give you my cell phone. My email is:
bernienfb75 at gmail.com.  I'm most delighted to help you and can send you
a count-a-dose like I've been using all these years.  Don't worry about
when you call.  Just do it!!  Until then, take care and have a great day!!

Bern