[Diabetes-talk] Losing weight

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:06:34 UTC 2014

Hi Dar,

There are many things that can cause one to lose weight without trying.  One
of them is cancer.  Another is uncontrolled diabetes.

I'm afraid that for a definitive answer, your friend is going to have to go
to her doctor and undergo some testing. In my opinion, she should have
mentioned this to the doctor, and if she did, the doctor should have
addressed it, during her appointment.

Certainly she shouldn't just assume she has cancer.  Even if that's true,
there are many things to be done about it.

Sandi