[Diabetes-talk] Total Diabetes supply

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 21:13:35 UTC 2014

Well, after a few years, I am now  trading in my solus and going to go back
and try the prodigy Voice again.

It appears the prodigy voice meter is not offered on the TDS (Total Diabetes
Supply)  site, but strips are.

I called TDS, and as someone mentioned NFB has a 5% discount when ordering
from TDS.. TDS says I need to get the code from NFB, anyone know from whom
or where  to get this code?

I did find the Prodigy Voice meter on the NFB site for the best price from
what I could locate and have ordered, but Strips are much more from there.

Thanks, Tamera