[Diabetes-talk] Total Diabetes supply

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Jan 18 21:58:17 UTC 2014

I ordered from the same company who said they had no clue about any discount.
They give you a discount anyway.
I got the prodigy not the one I normally used.
It was $9 with one hundred strips.
You put the strip in and a very loud voice gives you the information
you are wishing for.
To the meter I have used for years that decided keeping the date wasn't
necessary I decided it was better for a back up.
I get a ten number difference.
So I subtract from what it says to what my meter says that is going down.
It should, I have used it over five years.
So I'm not unhappy at all.
It fits in my purse smaller than the one I have been using.
The ladies speech is clear, wich I like very much.