[Diabetes-talk] Testing Difficulties

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 19 14:55:22 UTC 2014

I find too, that if I stick on the outer edge of my finger I have better
luck. Also, I never use my index fingers. also, if I take the strip and
gently slide iat over the finger it almost seems to suck the blood up. I
also have found that I have a couple of fingers that are more difficult to
get blood from than others. Good luck!