[Diabetes-talk] Total Diabetes supply

Jerry Munden jerrymunden at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jan 19 17:05:06 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,

It sounds like you have a great insurance plan!  As everyone knows, there
are lots of changes going on in the healthcare industry with the roll out of
the Affordable Care Act.  My health insurance costs about $1,500 per month
for the three people in my family still at home.   I just got my new
insurance card a few days ago and I called about my diabetes supplies.  With
this expensive new policy my co-pay for 3 boxes of Prodigy test strips is
$52.50 from a major mail order company.  I can buy three boxes of Prodigy
test strips from Total Diabetes Supply for less than half that amount
without using insurance!   I will keep my insurance to cover other things
but there are many changes taking place and it will be wise to look at all
options in the days ahead!

Jerry