[Diabetes-talk] New Prodigy AutoCode

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jan 21 23:18:47 UTC 2014

I doubt it. And I think you'll be disappointed with the autocode. While it
does speak the current reading, it only does so *once* and you cannot
audibly review readings from memory nor can you set the meter audibly
(date/time and units of measure). So while the Autocode makes a great backup
meter, you should have asked for the Prodigy Voice; all funcions on it speak
and it uses the same strips as the Autocode.

Mike Freeman