[Diabetes-talk] iBGStar

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jan 23 04:38:18 UTC 2014

Addendum:

Take a look at:

http://www.ibgstar.us/what-is-ibgstar.aspx

You will see that the meter hooks to the phone using a docking plug. The
plug is made for the earlier connector used through the iPhone 4S so you'll
need an adaptor (as outlined on the link above) to use.

So you won't have to pair up the meter. However, I'd guess that one still
can't set up the meter independently. Also, you'll see that the price isn't
cheap as meters go -- somewhere in the $70-range.

Mike