[Diabetes-talk] getting started with medicare

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:33:20 UTC 2014

Hi Alan,

I called Medicare and they gave me the names of mail order companies that
carried my strips, Insulin and syringes.  I took just the first four names
they gave me and only two carried the strips and one of them never returned
my calls.   The first company I called for my Insulin and syringes gave me
quick service so, I stayed with them.  The prices are fixed through Medicare
so, there is no different amounts to consider.  The strips were carried by
one company and the Insulin and syringes were carried by a different
company.  I don't think you will be able to use 1 company for all of your
supplies.  But, you never know that was just my experiences!

Warmly, Joy