[Diabetes-talk] Heart attack

d m gina via Diabetes-talk diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 14:13:20 UTC 2014

Hi folks
Wanted to share that I had a heart attack, was asked not to go to
convention this year.
They thought it might be to much for me.
I have two stints put in and had three blocked arteries 90 percent.
I can walk around the park one time.
this happened two weeks ago.
what angers me, is everyone thinks it was the bad foods I ate and they
need to teach me how to eat.
this isn't true, this comes from the family.
They looked at my cholesteral where the bad is 66.
They tell you no salt and walk away.
Well I need to be guided, hoping to get into an exercising program over
at the clinic as soon as I can.
Then I will learn more.
Want to do a turkey breast in the crock pot.
I have done this forever, don't know what seasoning I can use to have flavor.
Don't care for bland meats.
I have a small bit of misses dash with garlic and such.
It is hard to find anything with out salt.
Just wanted to share.
Have a happy convention.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina