[Diabetes-talk] help being blind is all right but being blind and a diabetic is not good at all

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sat Mar 15 20:18:59 UTC 2014

Hi, Don,
I can feel your frustration right through the ether. Sometimes I also
think that being diabetic on top of being blind is going beyond the
limit. I do know, though, that these things, have to be properly cursed
before they'll work. Threatening my glucometer to put a spell on this
that will curse it into the next century generally does the trick. You
might try telling the Count-a-Dose that you will fill it with Coca Cola
and watch it rust if it doesn't behave.
Dotty