[Diabetes-talk] Help for Dawn

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 22 02:57:51 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,
She does have a friend doing this right now but doesn't want to do this long-term.
I do think that this may be the solution if she doesn't want to use the Safe Shot.
She does have severe restistance to insulin. Her a1c is really high and she has Severe Neuropathy.
She has been blind for about seven years due to Diabetes.
She takes a lot of Insulin and her Insurance Company doesn't want to provide the pens.
Maybe the cost of a home-health nurse to draw up the insulin would help.
I did suggest different containers for the insulin sypes which her friend set up for her.
Thanks for the Sugesttions.
Colleen