[Diabetes-talk] Safe Shot sold by Maxiaids

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Mar 23 20:47:09 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have noticed that Syingues have changed over time.
BD Syringues have been very hard to get for some time between 2007 and 2010.
It is to bad that this problem has occurred.
I would like to see if I could get an Exemption for Dawn to get the pens for a fast-acting Insulin.
I do not think the pump would be a good idea.
I will keep plugging away at this.
I am going to call Borin-Hebic tomorrow and see what I can find out.
Colleen Roth