[Diabetes-talk] Anyone Else Having Problems Ordering Testing Supplies Through Medicare Approved Providers?

Tara M. Carty sugarfreet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:59:46 UTC 2014

I am having the exact problem with the paperwork. I also recently moved and
every time I call A-1, they still have my old address. I have been on the
phone with my doctor's office while they faxed the form and got confirmation
and A-1 still has not received it. I also test six times a day and am
insulin dependent. The phone system is horrible for A-1 as well. They put
you on hold for twenty minutes, then ask you to leave a voice mail but never
call you back. I spent almost four hours on the phone on Monday trying to
figure out the paperwork and order my supplies.
I am so frustrated and am afraid if I go to another company, I'll find the
same thing.

Tara