[Diabetes-talk] a question for those living with cats

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 7 15:37:26 UTC 2014

When you have a low blood sugar morning and are in the presence of your
cat, does your cat tend to meow at you more often?  After what happened to
me this morning, I'm starting to wonder about that.  This particular cat
is well fed and has her litter cleaned daily and has water and knows where
all of them are.  In fact, this morning when I put food in her dish she
didn't come to the food and start eating right away either.  That usually
happens other mornings.  This question might be worth a little in list
research.  Do cats living with diabetics get more verbal during periods of
time diabetics are going through low blood sugar episodes?  This morning,
I was at 70 and where I live a nurse does the testing each day and logs
the results.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net> Twitter: @jdashiel