[Diabetes-talk] a question for those living with cats

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:58:11 UTC 2014

My wife, a diabetic, is very close to her cat, and that kitty has alerted
her to low blood sugar many times. I think they can detect low bg by smell,
or perhaps by the way the human is acting or both. Of course, she's not
perfect, but when the kitty is acting weird, it's not a bad idea to see
where you are.