[Diabetes-talk] The Diabetes Action Network is coming to Texas!

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:23:18 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well. I have some exciting news. The Texas
Diabetes Action Network will be debuting at our State Convention
November 7th through 9th in San Antonio!

I along with our National DAN Secretary Marcey Gonzalez are excited to
bring this committee to Texas in hopes of turning it into a Division
of The Diabetes Action Network.

If any of you know of Diabetics living in Texas that would be able to
come to the Texas State Convention, please ask them to join us.

We are excited to start this endeavor and plan on doing many things in
Texas for Diabetics!

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Franks

--