[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy and Medicare

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:21:36 UTC 2014

Hello Sally,
I use a Prodigy talking meter and I receive my testing strips for a
company called CCS Medical. They accept Medicare and will mail you
your testing supplies.

Their phone number is 1-800-260-8193

Typically they will give you three months worth of testing supplies
such as Lancets, Strips, a lancet launcher and testing solution.

I know this is not a pharmacy that you could find in your local city,
however I have always found this company to be reliable.

I hope this helps

Jonathan Franks
NFB Diabetes Action Network Board Member

--
Jonathan Franks
Austin Chapter Board Member

National Board Member