[Diabetes-talk] cgm

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:36:14 UTC 2015

Hello Daniel and all,
To my knowledge Bridget's statement about CGM's is true. In my
opinion, Prodigy talking Glucose meters are the best on the market.
There are some other talking meters on the market by other companies,
but from talking to my blind diabetic peers, Prodigy is by far the
best out there.

Good luck and feel free to post to the list serve any time if you have
questions, we are here to help

Best

Jonathan
Board Member
NFB Diabetes Action Network National Division
Co-Chair
NFB Texas Diabetes Action Network