[Diabetes-talk] Lantus pin

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue May 12 15:28:25 UTC 2015

Hi there,
Yesterday I went to order my pin that they have me on, when I was told
that the cost would be $375.
Well now I choose not to pay that kind of price.
This is with humana.
I was told probably I haven't met my quota yet for the year, then the
price would come down.
The nurse called me asking if lantus would be the same price.
The pin I am using now has the word touch in it.
I did make the change over last summer as requested.
At that time I was paying $145 for five pins.
Just thought I would ask to see how you folks are handling costs.
Thanks so much.
I understand this helps lower the sugar, I am already on two pills
isn't that enough?
The doctor says the a one c needs to be lower, fine, the heart doctor
says I am doing well.
They both need to work together.
The last a one c was 7 I have had it in the six range, where I feel it
would be there.
My numbers are reading well.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23