[Diabetes-talk] Lantus pin

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed May 13 22:50:38 UTC 2015

I'll give a slight hint here. On the Animas and the Snap in particular, if
you're trying to enter a blood glucose reading manually that requires a lot
of button pushes, if you move to quickly, it skips. If you hit the button
too hard, it can jump. Sometimes you hear the click but nothing actually
happens. In my report I'll go through the functions I use on my Cozmo and
the reason I am so disappointed in all the other pumps.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407