[Diabetes-talk] Lantus pin

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed May 13 22:46:47 UTC 2015

You don't know. And that will show up in my report because I tested that
very function on all the pumps.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407