[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice help needed

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu May 14 14:43:16 UTC 2015

Before you throw the meter out, give it about a day's rest and see if it
happens again. I've encountered situations when something in the firmware
gets bollixed up. The meter eventually resets itself and you're good to go.
You might also check to see that the "new" batteries aren't themselves
pooped out.
I suspect that Prodigy people (outside of a few engineers, perhaps) won't
take the time to see what might have gone wrong so you wouldn't necessarily
be depriving them of anything were you just to purchase a new meter.

Mike