[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice help needed

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Thu May 14 13:44:38 UTC 2015

Greetings List
Earlier this morning I tried to get my usual reading with my Prodigy Voice. First I got the "Blood Glucose Low" message Subsequent to that, the meter started beeping, then turning itself off saying "Goodbye", then beep, "Your prodigy meter is on" message then beep "Goodbye". I tried new batteries with no success so I guess I need a new meter. My question is might Prodigy want this unit for evaluation or should I just toss it in the trash? Anyone from Prodigy on list? I can be reached at this email:
albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
or by phone at:
252-757-3023
Best,