[Diabetes-talk] Vitamins and supplements that have positiveresults for Diabetics

Mr. Lewis wlewis19 at cox.net
Sun Oct 4 19:58:05 UTC 2015

>From Bill Lewis.  A decade ago I began having annoying tingling and burning
sensations in my feet and lower legs.  My doctor prescribed a medication
that might help.  It didn't.

A year or so later I began seeing a podiatrist.  He listened to my concerns
about the neuropathy in my feet.  He suggested that I might try some herbal
meds that were new to the market place.  The first generation included two
different compounds which cost sixty dollars for a month supply of the two.

Five years ago a second generation of this med was developed as one
medication and sold for forty dollars for a month supply.

I began taking itg.  It is a combination of vitamin B-12, vitamin 6, and
several herbal compounds that are supposed to help.

Well, five years later I still take this med--NeuRx, available from doctor
offices and podiatrists.  My neuropathy symptoms are gone and have been for
all these yhears.

This NeuRx is like aspirin and headaches.  It does not cure the cause of
neuropathy but blocks it so it no longer dominates one's awareness.

Since people react differently to meds, herbs, etc., I cannot say the NeuRx
will be completely effective as it is for me; but it cannot do any harm, the
doctors tell me, because there are no negative side effects.  If you are
bothered with the burning and tingling and aching, due to neuropathy, check
with a podiatrist or other physician and ask.  I must warn you that many
medical doctors are against anything that is not obtained a prescription.
NeuRx is just sitting on shelves in some offices or available through a
specialty store.  Mine come from my doctor''s office.  If you try NeuRx, let
us know how it works several months from now.  In my case, it has been
effective for years.  As I sit here at the keyboard, there are no
unpleasantg sensations of any kind in my feet or lower legs.  Knock on
ood!  --  Bill