[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Good News?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Sep 4 21:00:45 UTC 2015

I have a mini trampoline that came with a bar which can be attached. It turned out that the bar made it really fun to do jumping kinds of things with it.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407