[Diabetes-talk] Vitamins and supplements that have positive results for Diabetics

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 8 18:37:49 UTC 2015

Hi, Jonathan.

Last time I had a full blood workup, my doctor said I had a vitamin D
deficiency (I had one a few years ago) so was put on I think a thousand
units per day (one big tablet). Other than that, no supplements or vitamins.
Also, given that I have no history of circulatory problems, my doctor
recommended *against* taking a baby aspirin; he didn't think it was
necessary in my case.

Good question, though.

Mike Freeman