[Diabetes-talk] Pump

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 24 20:57:21 UTC 2016

hi there,
My question for the pump users is how much do you payy for the insolin
cartridges?
I ask because I take insolin twice a day and the price for five pins is
different each time but over one hundred dollars.
If you wish to write me off list that is fine.
I was surprised because my last a one c was 8.3.
It was higher, went down.
My friend was telling me that his doctor wants his to be at seven.
Lower than that he has to low of lows.
It is something that I asked about and I was told that I still had to
take shots.
I know better, and would want to talk to the lady I used to work with.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina