[Diabetes-talk] apple watch diabetes management

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Aug 1 15:35:24 UTC 2016

Since I do not own an AppleWatch, I can say nothing as to which apps work
with it. However, I do use an app called GlucoseRecorder which allows
keeping track of readings and any ancillary information you wish to add for
each reading. It has a few quirks but is fully accessible and backs its data
up to iCloud.

Mike Freeman