[Diabetes-talk] sharps

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:34:42 UTC 2016

Wow!! I'm so sorry this happened!! What I was trying to tell you and everyone else, is that often times this sharps thing very from state to state. In the state of Maryland, for example, you do not necessarily have to use actual sharps containers to dispose of your lancets, needles, and other waste that might injure someone. For example, I feel either a bleach bottle or vinegar bottle or some other bottle that has a relatively thick plastic so that it does not puncture. Once the bottle is full, I glue The bottle and tape it shut so that no one can get into it. This is allowed according to the state of Maryland. You do not necessarily need those red sharks containers. Some states, however, differ. Depends upon their laws for disposal of waste.

Sent from my iPhone