[Diabetes-talk] Testing 8 Times a Day?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Aug 2 22:41:06 UTC 2016

Hi Lissi, and All,

Glad to have you back on the list. I'm glad to be
back and getting involved again, too. As for your
doc telling you to test 8 times a day, I'm not
sure what to say to that except, "Is it wrong to
want to tap your doctor upside his noggin?"
Sheesh. I wonder if he had to, would he honestly
do it 8 times a day himself, y'know? Eight times?
Bah humbug to that. It took me years to accept and
comply with 4-5 tims a day. Of course, such
stubbornness is at least part of the reason I'm
blind, too. Live and learn, live and learn.
Usually the hard way, though. ;-)

Strive On Indeed, Lissi, Strive On!
Everett