[Diabetes-talk] Testing 8 Times a Day?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:47:39 UTC 2016

I test 6 to 8 times a day myself. One thing we know for sure with diabetes
is the more you test, the better control you can have over glucose levels.
Especially if you eat frequently or exercise, testing 8 times a day is not
unusual. And if having trouble controlling glucose levels, a doctor may want
you to test more frequently so they can better track trends and create a
fuller composite of what is happening throughout a day with your sugars.