[Diabetes-talk] how to keep medication from spilling while traveling, and keeping all supplies together

Gail the U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:13:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I use one of those seven day pill organizers, that have four compartments
per day.  I only use two compartments.   I need suggestions how to carry
this box while traveling.  The compartments do not stay closed, and pills
fall out!  I carry the box in a large freezer bag. Then, I also carry two
kinds of insulin, and a count-a-dose, which won't all fit into the plastic
bag!  I'd love to find some sort of case that will hold all my meds,
insulin, meter ETC.  any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!