[Diabetes-talk] re new FDA approval for new professional cgm system by abbott labs which does not require blood finger priks

G Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:40:55 UTC 2016

Hello to the list I came across some interesting reading. I wanted to share
this with those  who use the dexcom cgm system. There is a new  FDA approval
for a professional cgm system and is currently under trial in the UK.  I
will leave the link below for those who maybe interested in reading up on
the interesting development in new CGM technology.

http://abbott.mediaroom.com/2016-09-28-Abbott-Receives-FDA-Approval-for-the-
FreeStyle-Libre-Pro-System-a-Revolutionary-Diabetes-Sensing-Technology-for-H
ealthcare-Professionals-to-Use-with-Their-Patients