[Diabetes-talk] re question fr the cgm users

G Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 05:17:19 UTC 2016

Hello so since I have now had the dexcom cgm for about 3 weeks now.I am now
getting an idea of my diabetes management, I would like to know how I can
export my dexcom cgm numbers  into a pdf so that ai can share them with my
endocrinologist when I se them in February. That is one thing I cant figure
out. I know that the dexcom cgm stores  the data in the cloud but how do i
go about sharing them with my doctors that  I would be seeing in the future
.