[Diabetes-talk] Anticipation!!!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:33:16 UTC 2016

I wish you much luck in dealing with this situation. I feel that we all can
benefit from this story, so I am sharing this message with the Ohio A1C DAN
list.

I will keep you and this particular situation in my prayers.

Living the dream by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member Cincinnati Chapter, Diaabetes Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Ohio
(513) 582-8606
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.