[Diabetes-talk] Glucose testing, and that elusive drop of blood

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:22:54 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

I had that same problem before.  So, I started pricking my finger only along
the crease.  I use it as a guide.  I also decide before if I am going to use
the left, center or right side along the crease.
I have also found that if I slant the meter and strip at a slight angle the
blood gets absorbed easier in to the layers at the strip's  edge.

Good luck and good pricking!

Warmly, Joy from California