[Diabetes-talk] DexCom G5 Mobile CGM system

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Feb 14 21:00:56 UTC 2016

With wearing this device, do you still have to take extra insulin?
I ask because my diabetic coordinator says I still would have to do two
different insulin shots.
Being confused I don't want to keep adding more insulin at the cost of
$400 for five pins.
That seems quite out of reach for anyone.
I am told the price was because my insurance needed to have me pay what
they want for the start of the year, even though I pay a co payment on
a monthly bases.
I am walking a treadmill for an hour for five or six days.
When the summer gets here, and there is no snow then I can go back to
my mile and a half walk that I do with my dog.
Glad this is working for you.